Careers in Homecare
We are always looking for professional, enthusiastic, and compassionate medical and non-medical caregivers in Toronto, Hamilton, Halton and Niagara Regions! If this is you, read on.
What We Look For
We are always hiring PSWs, RPNs and RNs to provide personalized caregiving services in homes, hospitals and long-term care facilities. Our clients require various levels of skill, from basic companion care to the complex needs of hospice clients.
Potential caregivers will go through a rigorous screening process that includes multiple interviews, background and reference checks to ensure clients have a caregiver with the qualifications necessary to meet their needs.
Qualifications Should Include:
- Relevant certification and/or qualifications
- Proof of work eligibility
- Current First Aid/CPR training
- Clear vulnerable sector and criminal background record checks
- Must be mature, friendly, patient, and have good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is not required but is an asset
We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time. All applicants must have valid Canadian employment status.
What We Look For
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing training and support, especially for COVID-19
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Virtual recruitment and onboarding process
- Opportunity to become part of a passionate team committed to providing high-quality services to those in need of assistance
Who We Are
ActivePro Nursing & Homecare Inc. is a leading healthcare provider committed to supporting the best quality of life possible with attentive, individualized care from skilled and compassionate nurses and caregivers.
We are Canadian-owned and locally operated to provide superior healthcare services in the Toronto, Hamilton, Halton and Niagara areas.
How To Apply
If you're interested in starting a career with ActivePro Nursing & Homecare Inc., please fill out the pre-application form to the right.
Not sure what level of care you need? Questions about our services?
Call us today for a no-cost assessment.Contact Us