COVID-19 has brought a new reality for all of us and we need to prepare differently for the times that we’re going out or sharing time with our family/friends.
Although Canada appears to be moving in the right direction, the virus is still active, and we cannot be certain that another wave will not occur. As we emerge from under the initial restrictions, we must yet let down our guard so here are some tips to help you with your daily life.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and your mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and practice physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others if you must go out in public
- Limit unnecessary travel especially if you have serious underlying medical conditions, or have a weakened immune system
- Wear a cloth face covering to cover your mouth and nose when around others and when you must go out in public
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
ActivePro Nursing & Homecare Inc. provides you with the best quality care services for your loved one. We follow all safety protocols for the safety of clients and employees as we navigate this challenging COVID-19 world.
Learn How Homecare Can Support Healthy Aging
For more information don't hesitate to contact us, we are here to provide you or your loved ones for the extra care that is needed. Call our local Niagara office at (289) 434-4704 or Toronto office at (647) 793-2525 to learn how caregiver services can assist your family.