It is normal to sometimes feel that caring for others can be difficult, but you do not have to do it all alone. Active Nursing & Homecare Inc. also cares about you and your loved ones. Take a look at these inspirational quotes that for sure will inspire the peace that maybe you need!
1. “There are only four kinds of people in the world. Those who have been caregivers. Those who are currently caregivers. Those who will be caregivers, and those who will need a caregiver.” ― Rosalyn Carter
2. “My caregiver mantra is to remember: The only control you have is over the changes you choose to make.” ― Nancy L. Kriseman, The Mindful Caregiver: Finding Ease in the Caregiving Journey
3. “The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else.” ― Carson McCullers, The Square Root of Wonderful
4. “ Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn, author and motivational speaker
5. “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” — Irish proverb
6. “Sometimes asking for help is the most meaningful example of self-reliance.”— from poem “Sometimes” by U.S. Senator Cory Booker
7. “It is not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.” — Lena Horne, singer
8. “Compassion brings us to a stop, and for a moment we rise above ourselves.” — Mason Cooley
9. “Compassion automatically invites you to relate with people because you no longer regard people as a drain on your energy.” — Chogyam Trungpa
10. “Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.” — Les Brown
11. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” — Emory Austin
12. “God gave burdens; he also gave shoulders.” — Yiddish Proverb
13. “It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.” — Mother Teresa
Learn More About Our Dedicated & Experienced Health Care Staff
For more information don't hesitate to contact us, we are here to provide you or your loved ones for the extra care that is needed. Call our local Niagara office at (289) 434-4704 or Toronto office at (647) 793-2525 to learn how caregiver services can assist your family.